Re: Graphics in footers

Import the logo by reference. All you have to do is change the refereced file
and the logo in the document will change.
Keep the logo (and it's a good practice for all illustrations) in a subfolder of
the document folder.

Eric L. Dunn

Hi there!
I'm trying to make our master template a bit easier to use and I have a
question about footer graphics.
We use a logo graphic in the footer of our manuals for the left page.
Problem is, we have more than one product logo. I would like to find the
most logical way to incorporate a logo into the footer of the master
template which will change depending on the manual. The logos are also
different sizes (height and width).
Right now I have an empty anchored frame at the bottom of the master that
will fit all logos, but after you import it or paste it from the reference
page, you still have to move the logo so that it is flush right with the
frame. We also have a line running along the top of the footer (part of
the footer tag). Is there anyone out there who has some ideas on how I can
simplify the template? If you use a graphic in the footer, what are you
doing to make your life easier?
Thanks a bunch!
Dina Bennett
Dina.Bennett@sfcommerce.com