Re: Installing Framemaker 6.0 on Windows NT 4.0 system with Framemaker+SGML 5.56

Hello Walter,

You should have no trouble with multiple installed versions; my system has
several of them.

Do be sure to install them in separate directories. You can create
shortcuts for each verion.

Also, keep in mind that for the Windows Registry, the last installed
version of FrameMaker is the application "FRAME". So double-clicking a
Frame file will launch that version and no other.

Workarounds:

   Launch the version you want to handle the file; then double-click it
(fastest).
   Launch the version you want to handle the file; then drag-and drop the file.
   Launch the version you want to handle the file; then use File / Open
(slowest).

Cheers,

Tom Neuburger
www.twelfthnight.com