Installing Framemaker 6.0 on Windows NT 4.0 system with Framemaker+SGML 5.56

System:
P2, 384 MB RAM, several GB free HD space, Windows NT 4.0 Workstation SP
6 (the latest version, as far as I know).

Framemaker+SGML 5.56 is installed with all the latest updates (as far as
I know), most plugins, etc. (Adobe Acrobat 4.05 is also installed, in
case this is relevant.) Everything seems to be working fine.

I may have to install Framemaker 6.0 (without SGML) during the next 2-3
weeks. I would like to keep Framemaker+SGML 5.56 on the same system. Of
course, I would install FM 6.0 into a separate directory. Can the two
versions coexist peacefully on the same Windows NT 4.0 system, or is
trouble to be expected? What has to be considered to make it work (if it
is possible at all)? Does anybody have experience with a similar
situation?

Please let me know.
Thanks.
Walter