Re: Linux status?

Agree to Thomas.
I suppose any data about Linux FM would be very advantageous..
Very interesting to know about the fate of Frame+SGML for Lunux too.
If I had my druthers, I'd use my chosen Solaris 8/Intel plarform for
Frame+SGML/FrameMaker yet.
CJK, Unicode and other locale support is more better under Solaris versus
any commerce/free versions of Linux.

Dmitri Iounov
L10N Expert
yudmi@star.spb.ru