RE: Adobe rep on Adobe website forum

Hi Chita -

it seems Adobe has pretty strict guidelines about what employees are
allowed to say in a public forum. Are you able to say what prompted
your 'coming out'? Is it a personal wish to check public opinion
before putting forward ideas for 7.0? Or is it one of your duties
(i.e. were you asked to get active on the groups and see what are
framers' main concerns?)

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield