MS mouse with roller and FM 6

FMers--
One of our writers is seeing FM 6 crash repeatedly when she uses
the scroll bar AFTER wandering around in the doc using the roller
wheel (or whatever it's called) on the MS mouse. She is the only
one in our group with FM 6 crashing -- for everyone else it works
just fine.
Is anybody else seeing this?
Of course she has stopped using that new-fangled wheel, but the
question remains: is there a conenction?
Thanks in advance.
--Alex
                Alex Ragen
       Technical Publications Manager
      Check Point Software Technologies
            WE SECURE THE INTERNET
  phone: +972 3 753 4552 fax: +972 3 575 9256
          http://www.checkpoint.com
This message may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information and is intended only for
the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The contents of this message may
contain private views and opinions which do not
constitute a formal disclosure or committment
unless specifically stated.