Best way to create a flowchart in FM 5.5?

Title: Best way to create a flowchart in FM 5.5?

I'm new to FM 5.5 and fumbling my way through creating templates, etc. I imported a Word doc into FM.

I believe the original author used text boxes in Word. When imported into FM, the contents were imported but not the borders or the arrows connecting the boxes. It looks like the only way to create a box with a border is to use the Rectangle graphic tool, and then use the Draw a Text Line tool to enter text. Is there a better way?

Thanks,

Jane E. Post
Jane@asconline.com