RE: (Another) Frame bug not fixed in 6.0 -- Tables: the Phantom Font Menace

> If you turn off "Remember missing font names", and either
> accept the font substitutions or define your own, and then
> resave the file, the fonts should be gone.

That would work if we had only one font that has been replaced
with a different font. But with three fonts changed, even when
I turn off missing font names, I still have to go in and edit
the para format definitions saved in the table definitions.
And it's not just the font -- it's the size, italic vs. regular,
and other stuff (which I should have mentioned in the post).

And, of course, my edited MIF file comes up as one blank page....
the original is 32 pages.
Anyone know of a tool to find missing > or < characters?

Finding out that the number of grey hairs is probably directly
proportional to the number of hours spent editing MIF,

Ananda