Re: (Another) Frame bug not fixed in 6.0 -- Tables: the Phantom Font Menace

OK. I see it now.
The fonts used when any given table instance was created
stay, uselessly, in its own little copy of the original table-format definition
EVEN IF YOU CHANGE ALL THE FONTS IN THAT INSTANCE AND USE
THAT INSTANCE TO UPDATE THE FORMAT DEFINITION.
Hey Adobe, that's no feature, THAT'S A BUG!!!

But I still wouldn't fix the problem in MIF.
I'd create a new table
(after updating the stored format definition),
paste all the contents of the original table into the new one,
and delete the original table.
I admit I wouldn't be any happier than Ananda about having to do this,
but at least I wouldn't risk having to figure out what I mistakenly deleted
or mistakenly didn't delete in the MIF.

Don