verifying my memory...Frame 6 does add book-wide search/replace, right?

A short message, just the question in the subject line. I haven't worked
with it yet, and got distracted at the Adobe demo by a little-marketed
feature that old-time framers all gasped at (book file will display either
file names or first line of text, and you can toggle back and forth).

Deborah Snavely, Senior Technical Writer, Aurigin Systems, Inc.