Feeling a bit lost

OK, I thought I was doing such a good job of keeping the messages about
installing Frame 6.0.

Before I get beaten up--I'm already doing that!

First of all, I want to keep both Frame 5.5.6 and Frame 6.0 on the same
machine since I have clients using both versions.

Since I want to keep both version of Frame, my questions are

Do I use the same printer driver for both versions?
Must I do anything unique to keep both versions loaded?
Do I have to load ATM Lite (I already have ATM 4.0 loaded)?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Looking forward to serving you

Jerilynne Sander, FrameMaker A.C.E.
Simply Written, Inc.
317.562.9298
www.simplywritten.com
Check our website for information on what you need to do *before* you pick
your single-sourcing tools
Next structured writing class is Sept 27-28