Re: verifying my memory...Frame 6 does add book-wide search/replace, right?

Yes, book-wide S&R; it's great!  I've used it a bunch to update items in
1,500+ pages in 10 large all-chapters-in-a-single-file books, by
creating a "book" containing all those files, and doing a global search
and replace.

The only slow-down seems to happen when I actually execute a replace;
then that entire file gets searched again, refinding all the instances I
skipped the first time.  Eventually FM goes on to the next file in the
book, and when all files have been searched, FM displays a dialog that
says something like "Finished searching".