Re: FrameMaker/Adobe quiz questions

Bill Briggs wrote (on Free Framers):

> I just got back from the MacWorld expo in New York where Adobe had a rather large "booth" in which they showcased many of their applications and did numerous demos for the assembled multitudes. Here are the quiz questions...
>
> 1. Which Adobe product was NOT represented among those being demoed?
>
> 2. Which Adobe product had not so much as its name visible?

To Mark Hilton, et al.:

The explanation I've heard in the past for omitting FrameMaker from a
show or other forum where Adobe demo'ed Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. was
that FM was a specialty product not suited for smaller shops and
individual users. Is this the rationale for not demo'ing FrameMaker at
MacWorld? If so, why on earth would such a rationale apply at that
forum? If not, what then is the reason?

Ezra