Re: FrameMaker/Adobe quiz questions

I asked FM Marketing about FrameMaker presence at MacWorld, received the response below:

>Unfortunately, the respondent below is correct - we were not able to have a
>presence this year (or any other year for that matter) at MacWorld.  While
>I agree with the sentiment expressed below, there just wasn't any space
>available for FrameMaker at this event.  However, unlike in past years,
>this year Frame was at such big tradeshows as PC Expo, eGov 2000, FOSE,
>DRUPA, and TechComm 2000 in addition to its usual Seybold, XML Europe, and
>STC run.

I think we're doing a pretty good job of representing FrameMaker at the various trade shows out there, including sending FM engineers out to Paris for a week for XML Europe. There are always going to be venues where the big Adobe apps (Photoshop/InDesign/Acrobat et al) are shown and FrameMaker isn't.

...Lee

: Lee Richardson      : mailto:lhr@adobe.com : +1 408.536.6412     :
: Dev Mgr, FrameMaker : Adobe Systems, Inc   : +1 408.537.5113 fax :