Re: Annoying punctuation in cross-references

Thanks, Thomas. Actually this turned out to be a conversion problem,
which Ed Malick solved for me. The document was converted from
WordPerfect (possibly via Word--I didn't do the conversion) and it
turned out that there were TWO colons after each term: the one that was
converted, and the one applied by Frame as default run-in heading
punctuation. As Ed pointed out, Frame is smart enough to display only
one of the colons, but the "extra" converted one was showing up in the
x-refs. He suggested I do a find and replace, which worked. My x-refs
now look normal.