RE: Influencing Adobe on FrameMaker

Mark-

Personally, I'd love to hear what you find out about competing tools.

"Right now" never lasts for very long is this profession. At one time,
Interleaf was the best tool out there, so that's what I used. Interleaf
dropped the ball, so I moved to FM. I'm not an Adobe shareholder, nor am I
in love with or married to this tool. It just happens to meet my needs
(barely) for the moment (Adobe, are you listening?).

Please keep us all in the loop.

Warmest Regards,
Michael L. Tatro
Documentation Manager