RE: Replacing Framemaker

Rachel Bowen asks:
Why oh why all these persistent rumours about the death of
Frame?

Agreed, carping about Adobe's support of Maker is
fruitless.  Hence my polemic a while back saying either put
your money where you mouth is and switch products, or accept
the situation.

However, it is inevitable that any and every product should
die a natural death.  It will happen to Maker.  XML will
eventually change everything so much that even Maker won't
be able to keep up.  It makes sense to accept that as well.
Given that, what shall we do, and how shall we prepare?
(And in fact, perhaps Adobe is doing the right thing after
all???  Just more flame-bait....  heh, heh, heh.)

cud