Type on Call

Hi;

I finally found the packaging for our Frame 5.5.6 and grabbed the Type on
Call disk.

I have installed the software, contacted Adobe, and gotten the unlocking
information for the "free" fonts.

I do have a question about number of licenses:

We have a number of 5.5.6 licenses (at least 10), but only one physical
package, and hence only one ToC disk.

The Adobe person said that I could install the ToC five times, and get five
sets of free fonts.  When I told them that we had a number of FrameMaker
packages, he replied "this is a different product".

It seems to me that, if Type on Call and free fonts were included with Frame
5.5.6, then every license should be able to install it and get free fonts.
But we are handicapped by having only one physical package (and hence, only
one product key).

Has anyone else dealt with this issue?  What was the resolution?

Ed (Adobe licensing is too inscrutable for me) Treijs