RE: Continuation in numbered procedures

Heidi-

My solution to this problem is to do the opposite: include an explicit
"complete" step at the end of each procedure.

This may seem like overkill, but if someone photocopies one of my procedures
there is never any doubt whether they have all the pages and when they are
truly "done."

Warmest Regards,
Michael L. Tatro
Documentation Manager