Continuation in numbered procedures

Have a question for y'all. We use FM 5.0...soon to upgrade to 6.0. We are
finding that we need some method to let users know that they need to
continue on in a numbered procedure. However, we cannot hard code in a
"Cont.", because our manuals are translated into several different languages
and the step may end up with a "Cont." in the middle of a page. I know you
can do a Con't. in a table but that will not work for us either. Does
anybody out there know a way to accomplish this that would meet our US and
overseas needs?

TIA

Heidi Rosin
Information Developer