Off Topic: Printer Memory

Hello Framers,

Forgive the off-topic post. I have an HP LaserJet 6MP printer with 3Mb of
memory. Occassionally, when I print PDF files, the print job will spool, the
lights on the printer will flash for awhile, but then nothing prints. I can
usually isolate a few pages that seem to be causing the job not to print. If
I print the offending pages as images they print. I am assuming that there
is not enough printer RAM to print the pages. I am willing to add more RAM,
but I would like to find out if any one else has had a similar experience,
and if adding more RAM helped. Thanks in advance.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267
rquatro@rochester.rr.com