Re: Webworks question

AAAARGH! The problems of trying to help someone when you're in a hurry!

I must admit, I didn't read your question properly!

The problem is HTML and not WWP. In HTML, nothing will happen until the form is
submitted and you can't have a clickable link running from the form. That's why
the hyperlink won't work. What you have to do instead for a form to work, is
have a program (the "action") to crunch the data. What you can do is have the
action display a page with the user's answer and then the real answer or a link
to the place in the documentation that gives the answer. (For this you need
perl, PHP or whatever) OR, have a cheat link NEXT TO THE BOX on the orginal
page, taking the user to the answer.

My use of embedded HTML is still relevent for doing this. I can think of other
work arounds using Frame hyptext links as well.

But the fact remains, you CAN'T have a link on a form box. You have to have an
"action" instead!

Gotta go now.

--
             _   _        Michael Richards
            ( \ / )       Email:  michaelr@ind.tansu.com.au
           __\ Y /,-')    Tel: +61 2 9206 3524
          (__     .-'     Locked Bag 6581 Sydney 1100
             |   (        Fax: +61 2 9281 1301
             [___]        Intelligent Network Platforms,
             |oo |        Telstra Corporation, Australia
           ,' \  |
          <___/  |
             |   |
             |   |     HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CHICKEN???