Webworks question

Hi all;

I'm in the process of evaluating WebWorks to see if I can make it do all I
want it to, and I'm stuck.  I know the learning curve is supposed to be
pretty steep so I'm hoping someone on the list can help me.

In my Frame document I have a section of questions at the beginning and end
of each chapter.  Each question is followed by a small set of blank answer
lines to be filled in by the student.  When converted to HTML, I'd like to
automatically replace the Answer Lines (paragraph tag) with an answer box
that will hyperlink to the answer which has been called out from the
appendix.  I thought I'd be able to use hypertext markers in Frame that
would carry over to HTML, but when the answer lines are replaced by the
answer box - the hypertext link is of course lost as well.

I hope this is clear - can anyone help me out here?

Thanks for all the help.

Ron Nelson

Frame 5.5.6
Windows NT 4 SP 5