Re: Cleaning up WordPerfect to Frame conversion

> None of the normal strategies--Clear all change bars, Esc c h, using
> Para designer, using Character designer--works to get rid of those pesky
> change bars. If I have to delete and retype text, that's what I'll do,
> but I'd sure love a cleaner way. BTW, I don't have Frame Script, so a
> script doesn't seem to be the answer.

I'll bet that if you save to MIF, clear all change bar settings there,
and then re-load the MIF, you'll get rid of them.

In the MIF file, you need to change all occurrances of
<FChangeBar Yes>
into
<FChangeBar No>

(be careful if you have character tags defined with change bars on)

Thomas Michanek, [Michagon], Linkoping, Sweden
Documentation Consultant, FrameMaker/UNIX expert
EMAIL:  mailto:Thomas.Michanek@telia.com
WWW:    http://go.to/framers , or go directly to:
        http://w1.133.telia.com/~u13304072/framers