Re: ditching unused paragraph tags

From: wheeler.steven@cnf.com <wheeler.steven@cnf.com>

>What's the slickest way to identify and delete unused (unwanted) para tags
>in a lenghty doc?

Using my MIF scripts on UNIX, you can get reports of all used and unused
tags in a set of documents, including the number of occurrances, tags
defined but never used, tags used but never defined, etc.
You can also automatically delete all unused tags, all tags regardless
of usage, only specific tags, etc.

They only work on UNIX, though (including Linux). There are most
certainly other 3rd-party plug-ins available, but my scripts are
completely free.

To download my scripts, follow the link in my signature.

Thomas Michanek, [Michagon], Linkoping, Sweden
Documentation Consultant, FrameMaker/UNIX expert
EMAIL:  mailto:Thomas.Michanek@telia.com
WWW:    http://go.to/framers , or go directly to:
        http://w1.133.telia.com/~u13304072/framers