Re: Mif2Go platforms: was RE: buying blind

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:20:30 -0800, Dick Gaskill <dgaskill@Legato.COM> wrote:

>Regarding porting, we run Unix, NT4 and Win2K.  Your message below is very
>clear about Unix and Mac, but I was wondering if Mif2Go will run on Win2K.

Yes, no problem.  We run on all 32-bit or better <g> Windows versions.
So Win 3.1 is the only one we don't support; Win 95, 98, NT3.51, NT4,
and 2K (which is really NT5) are all fine.  If anyone is still running
Win 3.1, they certainly aren't running FrameMaker on it...

> BTW, your bean counters are just like everybody elses.  No profit, no more
>company.  Just normal, everyday business.

Sad but true...

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/