Re: Referenced graphics

Maybe not of general interest, but here's the UNIX way:

  ls -1 [directory] | egrep -v '\.filetype'

e.g. "ls -1 | egrep -v '\.fm'" lists all non-"*.fm" files.

UNIX isn't easy, but quite powerful... a GUI isn't always the best solution.

Thomas Michanek, [Michagon], Linkoping, Sweden
Documentation Consultant, FrameMaker/UNIX expert
EMAIL:  mailto:Thomas.Michanek@telia.com
WWW:    http://go.to/framers , or go directly to:
        http://w1.133.telia.com/~u13304072/framers