Re: Frame 5.5.6: Finding *Paragraph Tags

From: Kadakia, Gaurang <KadG@iccokc.com>

>I know the * attached to paragraph tags means that most of the paragraph
>properties are the same, with minor overrides .Is there a quick way to
>search for only these throughout a document, excluding the standard tags
>with no overrides? For example, I want to find only *Heading 1 tags, not
>Heading 1 tags.

I'm sure this can be solved by writing a FrameScript.
However, if you happen to be on UNIX/Linux, you can use one of my MIF
scripts to find all paragraph overrides in a set of documents. The
overrides are reported in a textual form and not within the FM document,
but it can list all overrides and exactly what the override is.

Thomas Michanek, [Michagon], Linkoping, Sweden
Documentation Consultant, FrameMaker/UNIX expert
EMAIL:  mailto:Thomas.Michanek@telia.com
WWW:    http://go.to/framers , or go directly to:
        http://w1.133.telia.com/~u13304072/framers