Re: BUG: Unavailable font culprit -- FOUND!

Redefine the tables using paratags that are defined as you want (hit Update All for this). Also, if you're not using facing pages you can have unavailable font definitions on the "hidden" facing page (usually the Left page).

Craig Ede
Los Jugadores Bazutadores

>>> "Stevens, Ananda" <Ananda_Stevens@sdsi.com> 03/27/00 12:41PM >>>
***FINALLY*** found the source of something that's been bugging me
for months...

Despite editing all of the para and character formats to get rid of a
particular font, I kept getting the "unavailable font" message. I checked
the body pages, master pages, reference pages, variables, xrefs,
markers, everything -- or so I'd thought.

The TABLE FORMAT definitions include complete copies of the
para tag definitions if you set specific cells to use specific para tags!!!!

And despite having changed the para tag defs in the para designer,
the para tag defs in the table format defs kept the old fonts!!

Aaaaaargh.... Anyone got suggestions on the best/easiest way to
fix these?

--Ananda Stevens
ananda.stevens@windriver.com