Re: BUG: Unavailable font culprit -- FOUND!

Ananda,

Either

A) SaveAs MIF, open, edit manually to change font names.

Or

B) Use a FrameScript to change all occurrences of XFont to YFont.

Off list, I am copying such a FrameScript to you.  Use this at your OWN
RISK. IT DOES NEED TO BE MODIFIED FOR YOUR PARTICULAR DESIRED FROM/TO
FONT NAMES.

Jay

"Stevens, Ananda" wrote:

> ***FINALLY*** found the source of something that's been bugging me
> for months...
>
> Despite editing all of the para and character formats to get rid of a
> particular font, I kept getting the "unavailable font" message. I checked
> the body pages, master pages, reference pages, variables, xrefs,
> markers, everything -- or so I'd thought.
>
> The TABLE FORMAT definitions include complete copies of the
> para tag definitions if you set specific cells to use specific para tags!!!!
>
> And despite having changed the para tag defs in the para designer,
> the para tag defs in the table format defs kept the old fonts!!
>
> Aaaaaargh.... Anyone got suggestions on the best/easiest way to
> fix these?
>
> --Ananda Stevens
> ananda.stevens@windriver.com

Jay Smith