RE: Frame 6.0 - Full version of Acrobat?

FMers--
Maybe it's because my post St. Patrick's Day
hangover is not entirely gone yet, but I am
confused. Which Acrobat components are included
with FM 6 and which are not? So far as I can
understand at this point, Distiller is in, but
what about Exchange and Catalog? I assume that
Reader, being free to the world at large, is
included.
The Adobe site is not specific on this point,
being largely marketing blah-blah.
--Alex
                Alex Ragen
Certification and Technical Publications Manager
         Check Point Software Technologies
            WE SECURE THE INTERNET
  phone: +972 3 753 4552 fax: +972 3 575 9256
          http://www.checkpoint.com