Re: Frame 6.0 - Full version of Acrobat?

If you purchased a copy of Acrobat 4, you are entitled to
the free update from Acrobat 4 to 4.05. It is sent automatically
to all registered users. In some cases, user registration records
at Adobe are incomplete or CDROMs have been returned as undeliverable
or CDROMs have been lost in the mail.

All US and Canadian registered users of Acrobat 4 should have
received their upgrades by the end of February. If you haven't,
you should request a free update CD by calling Adobe Customer Service
at 1-800-272-3623. You'll need a valid Acrobat 4.0 serial number to
place your order and to install the update.

         - Dov