RE: FrameMaker 6.0 upgrade options

> The dillemmas posed by V6.0 are:

> A. For most people, the bundled WWP Standard (Lite) Edition isn't good
> enough, which forces them to purchase the very expensive WWP 2000
> top-of-the-line product.

And if you're working on a Mac, WWP 2000 *does not exist*. In fact, a look
at Quadralay's pricing page (http://www.quadralay.com/publisher/prices.htm)
makes it seem that WWP v. *.* does not exist in a Mac version. And it's
cheaper to call one of those late-night-advertised 900 numbers than
Quadralay tech support.

Now I'm considering the FM+SGML for Mac... anybody know where I can see
what that's like or take it for a test drive?

--Ananda Stevens
ananda.stevens@windriver.com