RE: What's new in 6.0

Dan Emory Wrote:

>> That is a truly pitiful
>> list of new features for a product that hasn't seen a new major release
(I
>> don't count 5.5 as a major release) in 4 years.

I agree - I had expected a LOT more from Adobe ESPECIALLY structured XML
import/export
and Unicode support. If this is really all Adobe are releasing I think FM is
on the
way out. I am still hoping this is all just a bad dream !

Marcus, of earlier discussion on this topic, the champagne has been taken
off the ice,
and the beer and cider too !!