Contract Lead: FrameMaker and Photoshop Instructors

Monday, March 13, 2000, 5:30 PM
framers,

Colleagues,

IKON  Education  in  Buffalo, NY is looking for someone(s) to contract
for both FrameMaker and Photoshop training.

I was doing this for them for the past year or so, but can't do it any
more.  For  more  information, contact me off list and I will send you
the name, telephone number, and email address of the contact at IKON.

--
Regards,

 Dennis
 Dennis Hays Information Design