Re: Inserting "for-leader" info in training manual

At 10:46 AM 3/8/00 , Thomas Neuburger wrote:
>I have a sample I prepared for someone on another list.
>I'll send it separately.

Thomas,

(Let me preface this by noting that I am saying this for the well being of
all on the list - kinda)

NO FAIR!! You're keeping secrets! :^)

(OK, now I will be serious)

What is the basic idea of your solution.  I was thinking he could create a
separate master page for the instructor notes, set that to flow B and then
use that for every other page of the book.

Or something like that.

Steve
Steve Schwedland
Noonetime - Realized Energy