Re: Spell Checking

Right-O! Actually we are running both 5.1 and 5.5.6, but the 5.1 version was the one I checked while writing my response to make sure I got the description right (or, uh, wrong, depending). Oh the trials and tribulations of multiple software versions!

Craig
El Primer Jugador Bazutador

On Wed, 08 Mar 2000 13:54:19 -0600, "Craig Ede" <craig.ede@medtronic.com> wrote:

>In the Paragraph Designer under the Advanced settings choose Languare:
>None from the dropdown menu. (This is right underneath the Shortest
>Prefix and Shortest Suffix settings.)

I presume you are running Frame 5.1 then?  I think that's where
it was before it was added to the character properties too, so
that it could be user in char formats.  In 5.5.6, at least, it's
on the Default Font tab, at the bottom of the center column just
below Stretch, in the Para Designer.  And in the same spot in
the Char Designer.

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/