Re: Overline

From: Michel_Gallegos@quinton.com <Michel_Gallegos@quinton.com>

>We have a product name that features an overline over the a. However,
>when I add the overline, it is too high and doesn't look connected to
>the a (connected as in "belongs to", not as in "touching"). I've looked
>everywhere but can't find a method of moving this overline down a few
>degrees. Is this possible? If not, doesn't anyone have any other suggestions?
>(putting it in a frame is NOT a good suggestion).

I guess you need an overline, not a dierisis? (a with two dots above)
You could try typing an overline character (ctrl+q x), and then adjusting
the spacing so that the two characters overlap. I think you can make a
special character format for this and apply it to the overline.

Thomas Michanek, [Michagon], Linkoping, Sweden
Documentation Consultant, FrameMaker/UNIX expert
EMAIL:  mailto:Thomas.Michanek@telia.com
WWW:    http://go.to/framers , or go directly to:
        http://w1.133.telia.com/~u13304072/framers