More Information on Nudging Graphics

Folks,

Thanks to all who sent me the keystrokes.  Now, here's the story behind the
story.

I am a NumLock-OFF person.  I use the arrow keys on the numeric keypad almost
all the time.  So, to nudge, I have always used Alt (or Alt/Shift) plus the
arrow keys on the numeric keypad, and they have always worked.  Until 5.5.6.

Running on autopilot (after all these years) I moved my left hand around and
tried Ctrl, Shift, Ctrl/Shift, etc., but it never occurred to me that an arrow
key is no longer an arrow key!!!!!

Please, Adobe, why close that usage?  What about people without a second set of
arrow keys (those keyboards still exist, folks!)?  If I wanted to type numbers
(e.g., hold down Alt and type 0151, then release Alt, for an em dash),
presumably I would leave the NumLock ON now, wouldn't I???

Alice Preston
Telcordia Technologies, Piscataway, NJ
apreston2@telcordia.com