Re: Frame at Seybold Boston

On 3/7/00 12:50 PM, Dan Emory spake thusly:

<snip>
> All well and good. Now, let's hear from someone who can cite an instance in
> the last six months where Adobe's so-called "focused marketing" was used to
> promote FrameMaker before an audience (either live or via print or some
> other media)
> of non-Frame users who were ripe for the picking.

I attended Canada Internet World 2000/ISPCON at the Metro Toronto Convention
Centre on Wednesday, 9 February 2000. There was an Adobe booth on the show
floor featuring software demonstrations. I sat in the audience (about 25
chairs) for the FrameMaker demonstration which happened at 2 pm. There were
several demos of Photoshop & ImageReady throughout the day, as this was an
internet show, but I have to stick up for Adobe on this one.

What do I win? ;^)
--
Elizabeth Ross
Technical Writer