Re: Frame at Seybold Boston

At 03:38 PM 3/7/00 -0500, Elizabeth Ross wrote:
>On 3/7/00 12:50 PM, Dan Emory spake thusly:
>
><snip>
>> All well and good. Now, let's hear from someone who can cite an instance in
>> the last six months where Adobe's so-called "focused marketing" was used to
>> promote FrameMaker before an audience (either live or via print or some
>> other media)
>> of non-Frame users who were ripe for the picking.
>
>I attended Canada Internet World 2000/ISPCON at the Metro Toronto Convention
>Centre on Wednesday, 9 February 2000. There was an Adobe booth on the show
>floor featuring software demonstrations. I sat in the audience (about 25
>chairs) for the FrameMaker demonstration which happened at 2 pm. There were
>several demos of Photoshop & ImageReady throughout the day, as this was an
>internet show, but I have to stick up for Adobe on this one.
>
>What do I win? ;^)
Contact Lee Richardson or Mark Hilton at Adobe. At the least you should get
an Adobe shirt. But seriously, your report is quite encouraging. However, do
these kinds of of focused marketing efforts only occur outside the US of A?
     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646