RE: Frame at Seybold Boston

[This reply originally just went to Dan. I wanted to post it to the list as well.]

  At 11:15 AM 3/7/00 -0600, Craig Ede wrote:
  >Adobe had a raft of people here in Minneapolis for the FrameUsers
  conference >where they knew they'd encounter a lot of people interested in
  FrameMaker.
  But almost anyone who paid lotsa bucks to attend that conference already has FM.
  Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
>>> UNSNIP>>>>

While I own a couple of copies of FrameMaker it is probably more important to Adobe that I have some influence on the purchase of 140+ upgrades by the company I currently contract with. (In fact, such a purchase did occur.)

That's not even counting the new license purchases that will come from a satisfied customer who already has success with the product. Now that's bang for your buck.

Craig Ede
Los Jugadores Bazutadores