RE: Possible Solutions: Was Disappointment at attitude

Bravo! Some introductory help to becoming a Framer sounds like a great idea
to me! I feel the same way someone expressed yesterday. I don't mind trying
to field questions, but I do want the requester to have looked in the
product manual, the Framer archives and FAQs first. A welcoming orientation
with some links could facilitate that a lot. - Carol Gilbert