Possible Solutions: Was Disappointment at attitude

Framers,

First, kudos to Stuart Burnfield for the great posts and a solid, positive
approach to the problem.  Great posts, Stuart.

Second, I'd like to add another suggestion that might make it easier for
new subscribers to get started and take some of the newbie questions off
the list at the same time.

Perhaps Brad could add a few URLs (like Stuart sent out earlier today) to
the list instructions that are automatically sent out to every new
subscriber.    The section could be labeled "Information for New
Subscribers", or "Getting Started with Framers", or  maybe even "Please
Read Before Sending Messages to the List".

Comments?  Brad, what do you think?

Thanks,

Dick