RE: Frame at Seybold Boston

Quoth Mr Richardson:
>>FrameMaker was in the main Adobe booth at Seybold Boston last month,
>>with two machines showing off FrameMaker and FM+SGML. We got a lot of
>>interest in the products, and quite a bit of traffic by our station.
<snip>

Quoth Mr Nelson:
>Are these guys talking about the same Seybold?  Is this a case of 3 people
>being interviewed at the scene of an auto accident; all 3 saw the same
>accident, but each tells a different tale?

and responds Mr Richardson:

>I've got a couple JPEGs that I think would be conclusive <g>.

Hey, we're both right. There was one guy, two machines, two monitors. What
Mr Richardson obscures is context:

- There may have been 50 Adobe employees (more, maybe) participating, but
only one showing Frame. Frame was a footnote.
- There were large booths set up for other products, Frame was relegated to
a small portion of one booth in an inconspicuous location.
- There were large training/demonstration areas set up; they were showing
InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop and the like. As I said, maybe there was a
Frame demo, but I doubt it.

Tom