Re: Frame at Seybold Boston

Well, as one who has demonstrated on stands at computer talk-fests in the
Antipodes (Framemaker, even!), I can tell you that these marathons are
exhausting in the extreme. The poor demonstratrators have needs and urges and
can't always be there.

As the character Filelock says in that great play, the Geek of Venice: "If you
prick us, do we not bleed...."

Of course peoples' impressions of the Seybolds of this world will vary!

--
             _   _        Michael Richards
            ( \ / )       Email:  michaelr@ind.tansu.com.au
             |   (        Fax: +61 2 9281 1301
             [___]        Intelligent Network Platforms,
             |oo |        Telstra Corporation, Australia
           ,' \  |
          <___/  |
             |   |
             |   |     HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CHICKEN???