RE: Frame at Seybold Boston

Lee Richardson wrote:

<snip>FrameMaker was in the main Adobe booth at Seybold Boston last month,
with two machines showing off FrameMaker and FM+SGML. We got a lot of
interest in the products, and quite a bit of traffic by our station. <snip>

Thomas Whelan wrote:

<snip>Frame was conspicuously absent from Seybold. Well, all but absent.
There was one lonely guy on one side of a demo cube. Ari of Dionis, in a
booth in the arcade of Adobe third party tool vendors, had as much room as
Frame. Maybe they had Frame training or demos scheduled at odd times
<snip>

Are these guys talking about the same Seybold?  Is this a case of 3 people
being interviewed at the scene of an auto accident; all 3 saw the same
accident, but each tells a different tale?

just curious,

Ron Nelson