Re: Delays in getting Acrobat 4.05

I ordered Acrobat 4 from warehouse.com on 12/31/99. The copy I received was NOT the current release so I called Adobe. I was asked to fax proof of purchase and/or a copy of the CD cover and that the CD upgrade would then be sent out to me. I faxed both to the Adobe rep (Danielle R.) the following day. This was around February 1. Haven't heard back from them yet, but if Danielle is reading this: "Get a move on!"

I don't know about wheels coming off. It strikes me that delaying sending out more copies of the upgrade probably means it is still bug-ridden. Maybe this release is worse than v. 4.0.

BTW: One of my co-workers received the 4.05 disk by accident. Our mailroom picked him as being the probable intended recipient (it actually was to go to the "other" M. Miller in the company). It was forwarded to its rightful destination. Now I need my copy.

Craig Ede
Los Jugadores Bazutadores

>>> SNIP >>>>>>>
>>> Dan Emory <danemory@primenet.com> 03/06/00 12:54PM >>>
Acrobat is one of their premier products, yet they
produce a bug-ridden major release and then can't get the bug release out to
registered owners in less than 4-1/2 months?