Re: FM and TRADOS

Ron et al.,

If you translate the strings in the TRADOS editor, the translator can see
the context of the entry and make subtle changes to reflect that context.
And after you have written a translation to translation memory, TRADOS
will suggest this entry whenever identical or close entries are
encountered.

And/or, you can use IXgen to produce an editable table of all index
entries which can be translated and sent back. While this will give
consistent entries, the translator won't see the context.

I am sure you will get a far better suggestion from Sarah Carroll :-)

jjj

John Pitt, Technical Writer
Telstra Intelligent Network Platforms
Level 4, 175 Liverpool St, Sydney