FrameUsers List Help Request

I'm really sorry to bother this list with this, but I've tried
unsuccessfully three different times to re-subscribe to the FrameUsers.com
list after having unsubscribed while on vacation. I've done this before and
never had trouble, but this time...?? I don't have an email address there to
direct this to and I thought maybe someone on free framers could help me.

I'm sending the command "subscribe Framers" (without quotes) in the body of
a message, with no subject, to majordomo@FrameUsers.com. Has something
changed? Am I doing something wrong? Can somebody help?

Thanks,
--B
barb.ostapina@experian.com

Opinions expressed are mine and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Experian,
and may not even be coherent.

"Arrange whatever pieces come your way."
					~ V. Woolf